Looking for available travel experts
Uganda Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
20 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours with 13 Reviews
- Enjoy a family-friendly safari experience.
- See native wildlife including wild animals and birds.
- Includes and informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Game viewing.
- Nature walks.
- Boat cruises.
- Mountain Gorilla tracking.
- Search for tree-climbing lions.
- Chimpanzee tracking.
- Track chimpanzees and other primates in Kibale Forest.
- Search for the elusive tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth N.P..
- Spend a magical hour with Mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
SaveUS$ 271From US$ 5,425 10 days View Tour
|Jul 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Tracking of the gorillas.
- Boat Cruise.
- Game drives.
- Gifted by nature with scenery, wildlife, primates, birds like no other African country.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park a haven of Gorilla Tracking.
- Kidepo Valley NP offers breathtaking savannah landscapes, which end in rugged horizon.
- Experience a one-on-one encounter with the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi forest.
- Spend a day tracking chimpanzees and watching them in their natural habitat.
- Spot animals and birds on the boat cruise safari.
- Experience gorilla tracking in the famous national park.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Trek through the mysterious African jungle.
- Spot wildlife on game drives and boat rides.
- Experience chimpanzee tracking.
- Hike to the top of Murchison Falls.
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe.
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park.
- Chimp tracking at Kibale.
- Come face to face with gorillas in Bwindi.
- Spot the hippos on the Kazinga channel boat ride.
- Game drives in Kidepo Valley National Park.
- Amazing boat cruise.
- Have the experience of a lifetime Gorilla trekking in Bwindi.
- Go game driving and search for the famous tree-climbing lions.
- Experience a unique viewpoint on a hot air balloon safari.
- Become a part of an exciting gorilla tracking safari.
- Standing face to face with the amazing mountain gorillas.
- Discover the beauty of Bwindi.
- Explore Murchison Falls National Park.
- See a variety of wildlife in one of Uganda's largest national parks.
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Nile.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,944 7 days View Tour
|Apr 19||10+ seats left|
|May 10||10+ seats left|
- Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat.
- Search for tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
SavingUS$ 215From US$ 4,084 10 days View Tour
|Apr 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 7||Only 6 seats left|
- Visit Uganda's best birdwatching destinations with expert local guides.
- Track gorillas in Bwindi National Park.
- Enjoy a safari and birdwatching excursion in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results