- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16907
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Tuck into silky-smooth hummus, stuffed pita sandwiches and traditional dumpling soups with a Bite Card – your passport to Machane Yehuda Market’s tastiest local dishes.
- Hike the desert oasis of Ein Gedi National Park and find hidden springs, waterfalls and amazing views of the Dead Sea – the lowest point on Earth, which you can opt to visit after a post-walk swim.
- Visit ancient sites that have underpinned the religious beliefs of billions for millennia and see today’s political tensions writ large upon the West Bank Barrier in the form of street art in Bethlehem (can you spot a Banksy?).
- Linger at iconic locations such as the sacred Western Wall and stations of the cross in Jerusalem, Jaffa Town and the Church of Nativity in Tel Aviv.
- Find cool, hidden bars in Jerusalem in your free time and hit the bustling nightlife in Tel Aviv – now known as one of the best destinations in the world for clubs, bars and partying!
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Eden Reforestation Projects. Donations help them provide local employment opportunities and tackle climate change one tree at a time as they restore forests across 10 different countries.
- Show more
From the holy history to the hidden bars, there’s just nowhere quite like Israel and the Palestinian Territories. You’ll kick off your five-day adventure by eating your way around Jerusalem's lively Machane Yehuda Market (known for its deliciously fresh food), then walk the beautiful streets of the Old City on a walking tour. Hike through enchanting desert-scapes in Ein Gedi National Park and maybe soak off the sweat in the Dead Sea. Visit Bethlehem and discover thought-provoking street art along the West Bank Barrier (including a Banksy piece!) and wander with the sole purpose of getting lost. Drive through countryside and arrive in the seaside party town of Tel Aviv for a long night to remember.
Day 1: Jerusalem
Day 2: Jerusalem
Day 3: Jerusalem
Day 4: Tel Aviv
Day 5: Tel Aviv
- Hostels (4 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private bus
- An expert tour leader
- Jerusalem - Machane Yehuda Market & Bite Card
- Jerusalem - Walk on the Ramparts of the Old City
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Ein Gedi National Park - Hike
- Jaffa - Town Visit
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Separation Barrier Graffiti Tour
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This trip is made for travellers who value their independence but also want the benefit of a local leader and a group of like-minded travellers. We recommend budgeting a little extra cash for activities that aren’t included in your free time.
- Accommodation on this trip is in dorm rooms with up to 12 travellers. They may not all be fellow Intrepid travellers, and your group could be split across different rooms. Where possible (and unless requested otherwise) we will accommodate you in same gender rooms.
- It’s not all hot desert days in Israel! Be sure to pack clothes that will prepare you for varying temperatures, especially during November – March.
- Sites can get congested during peak travel periods with coaches of large pilgrim groups. We do our best to plan our visits around these times but sometimes it is unavoidable. There may be delays, queues and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.