- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sample tasty local eats at the very cool Machane Yehuda Market where you can use your included bite card at any of the vendors.
- Discover for yourself the city that everyone knows from Christmas, Bethlehem, and learn how (and why) graffiti has filled the city’s walls from artists over the years, including Banksy, on a leaderled walking tour.
- Take a bird’s eye view of the Old City of Jerusalem as you walk the Ramparts – a great way to get a sneak peek into places you'd never see otherwise, and to take in the stunning views outside the wall.
- Hike the iconic Masada Snake Path early in the morning for some epic views across Jordan, then take the cable car down to the Dead Sea for a seriously strange swim.
A place of miraculous conceptions, thwarted crucifixions and 40-day slogs through desert – you could say Israel and the Palestinian Territories has been through quite a bit. Kick off your five-day adventure eating your heart out at Jerusalem's lively Machane Yehuda Market, then walk the Ramparts for a different perspective of the Old City of Jerusalem. Hike the Iconic Masada Snake Path before taking a float in the rapidly evaporating Dead Sea. Head to Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity and go on a Graffiti tour seeing the works of Banksy. Finally, take a sunset bike ride in Tel Aviv, and get in and about the seaside city’s nightlife. You’ll get a taste of the highlights on this Middle Eastern jaunt.
- Hostels (4 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private bus
- An expert tour leader
- Jerusalem - Machane Yehuda Market & Bite Card
- Jerusalem - Walk on the Ramparts of the Old City
- Jerusalem - Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Jerusalem - Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Masada - Entrance & Cable Car one-way
- Masada - Snake Path Hike
- Jaffa - Town Visit
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Graffiti Walking Tour
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Five Days in Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Just one of the great things about this trip is that it gives you the power. There’s free time to do whatever you want, or optional tours to show you the way. Maybe budget a little extra cash for activities that aren’t included. Israel & The Palestinian Territories is by no means a cheap destination and you should budget accordingly. The good news is that your expert local leader is on hand to help you uncover the best deals!
- Accommodation on this trip is in dorm rooms with up to 12 travellers. They may not all be fellow Intrepid travellers and your group could be split across different rooms. Where possible (and unless requested otherwise) we will accommodate you in same gender rooms.
- There is a 1-1.5hr hike up the Masada Snake Path on this trip. If you're not up for it, you can always purchase a cable car ticket instead.
- You’re probably pro at packing light and smart, but just in case you’re tempted to bring a big, heavy bag, remember you’ll have to carry it to and from hotels, bus stops, train stations etc.
- It’s not all hot desert days in Israel, as the winter months (December through to February) can be quite cold. Temperatures in northern parts of the country can drop to freezing overnight. Snowfall around these areas is also common. Be sure to pack clothes that will prepare you for varying temperatures especially during these months.
- Sites can get congested during peak travel periods with coaches of large pilgrim groups. We do our best to plan our visits around these times but sometimes it is unavoidable. There may be delays, queues and private services that prevent us from entering the site. Your trip leader will manage this as best as they can on the day.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers