- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Challenge your perspective in Jerusalem: walk the ‘Way of the Cross’, meet a local Rabbi and dine with a Palestinian family.
- Learn the stories behind some of the most challenging and poignant works of graffiti that decorate the barrier wall in Bethlehem during a walking tour.
- Access the glowing blue grottoes of Rosh Hanikra by cable car, then enjoy views over the Mediterranean Coast of Western Galilee.
- Go underground to explore the excavated dungeon, crypt and halls that were used by the Knights of St John over 700 years ago in Acre.
Get a kaleidoscopic perspective on Israel and the Palestinian Territories on this eight-day tour. Entrenched in the ancient but emphatically modern in outlook, nominally Jewish but with oodles of Muslim and Christian influence, this region is endlessly fascinating and rewarding to travel in. Stroll the Old City’s ramparts in Jerusalem, visit Jesus' biblical birthplace in Bethlehem and see Masada’s rugged outcrop. Break bread with Palestinians and Israelis, walk the graffitied separation wall in Bethlehem, go for a float in the Dead Sea and form your own impressions of this captivating part of the world.
- Hotel (6 nights) Eco-lodge (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- Jerusalem - Guided tour of Old City
- Jerusalem - Local Family Dinner
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Grafitti Walking Tour
- Bethlehem - Church of Nativity
- Jerusalem - Yad Yashem Jewish Holocaust Memorial
- Jerusalem - Local Rabbi Meeting and Discussion
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Masada - Masada visit
- Sea of Gailee - Tabgha
- Sea of Gailee - Capernaum
- Nazareth - Church of Annuniciation
- Nazareth - Walking Tour
- Akko - Knights Fortress Visit
- Rosh Hanikra - Cable Car & Grottoes
- Caesarea - Roman Amphitheatre & Aqueduct
- Jaffa - Leader-led tour of Old Jaffa
- Tel Aviv - Leader-led orientation walk
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 18 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Popular sites can get congested with large groups of coach travellers in Israel and the Palestinian Territories. We do our best to avoid peak times, but there may be delays, lines and private services that prevent us from entering in a timely manner. If this occurs your tour leader will arrange alternative activities.
- Some of the sites we visit involve walking on rocky and steep hillsides with little or no shade.
- Known as 'baksheesh' in the Middle East, tipping is an entrenched part of life in this region. Tipping is not compulsory, but if you are satisfied with the services provided a tip is appropriate.
- Israel and the Palestinian Territories is by no means a cheap destination and you should budget accordingly. The good news is that your expert local leader is on hand to help you uncover the best deals!
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers