- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Challenge your perspective in Jerusalem: walk the ‘Way of the Cross’, meet a local Rabbi and dine with a Palestinian family.
- Learn the stories behind some of the most challenging and poignant works of graffiti that decorate the barrier wall in Bethlehem during a walking tour.
- Access the glowing blue grottoes of Rosh Hanikra by cable car, then enjoy views over the Mediterranean Coast of Western Galilee.
- Go underground to explore the excavated dungeon, crypt and halls that were used by the Knights of St John over 700 years ago in Acre.
Get a kaleidoscopic perspective on Israel and the Palestinian Territories on this eight-day tour. Entrenched in the ancient but emphatically modern in outlook, nominally Jewish but with oodles of Muslim and Christian influence, this region is endlessly fascinating and rewarding to travel in. Stroll the Old City’s ramparts in Jerusalem, visit Jesus' biblical birthplace in Bethlehem and see Masada’s rugged outcrop. Break bread with Palestinians and Israelis, walk the graffitied separation wall in Bethlehem, go for a float in the Dead Sea and form your own impressions of this captivating part of the world.
- Hotel (6 nights) Eco-lodge (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- Jerusalem - Guided tour of Old City
- Jerusalem - Local Family Dinner
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Bethlehem - Graffiti Walking Tour
- Bethlehem - Church of Nativity
- Jerusalem - Yad Vashem Jewish Holocaust Memorial
- Jerusalem - Conversation with a local rabbi
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Masada - Masada visit
- Sea of Galilee - Tabgha
- Sea of Galilee - Capernaum
- Nazareth - Church of Annuniciation
- Nazareth - Walking Tour
- Akko - Knights Fortress Visit
- Rosh Hanikra - Cable Car & Grottoes
- Caesarea - Roman Amphitheatre & Aqueduct
- Tel Aviv - Leader-led tour of Old Jaffa
- Tel Aviv - Leader-led orientation walk
- Any international flights to Jerusalem and from Tel Aviv are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 122 today.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Israel & the Palestinian Territories tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Popular sites can get congested with large groups of coach travellers in Israel and the Palestinian Territories. We do our best to avoid peak times, but there may be delays, lines and private services that prevent us from entering in a timely manner. If this occurs your tour leader will arrange alternative activities.
- Some of the sites we visit involve walking on rocky and steep hillsides with little or no shade.
- Known as 'baksheesh' in the Middle East, tipping is an entrenched part of life in this region. Tipping is not compulsory, but if you are satisfied with the services provided a tip is appropriate.
- Israel and the Palestinian Territories is by no means a cheap destination and you should budget accordingly. The good news is that your expert local leader is on hand to help you uncover the best deals!
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers