- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Discover Javanese culture.
- Trek in the shadow of Mt Bromo.
- Snap photos of beautiful rice terraces.
- Relax on sandy beaches.
Now's the time to explore Java and Bali on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Breathe in some laid-back vibes among Cianjur's floating villages, stretch your legs and hike the Ancestor Trail to Mt Bromo, before dancing it all off in Kuta. Make your way from big cities to scenic beaches with enough must-sees and free time to help you make the most of it all. There's a whole lot of culture and excitement in this part of Indonesia — and it's waiting for you to come meet it.
Day 1: Jakarta
Day 2: Jakarta/Cianjur
Day 3: Cianjur/Bandung
Day 4: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 5: Yogyakarta
Day 6: Yogyakarta
Day 7: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 8: Desa Ngadas/Bromo
Day 9: Bromo/Red Island
Day 10: Red Island
Day 11: Red Island/Pemuteran
Day 12: Pemuteran
Day 13: Pemuteran/Kuta
Day 14: Kuta
- Simple hotels (twin-share) or hostels (multi-share) (9 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), homestays (2 nts, multi-share).
12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD125-165 for meals not included.
- Minibus, local bus, local train, walking, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Orientation walk in Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jakarta and from Kuta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 68 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 45 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.