- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Javanese culture.
- Trek in the shadow of Mt Bromo.
- Snap photos of beautiful rice terraces.
- Relax on sandy beaches.
Now's the time to explore Java and Bali on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Breathe in some laid-back vibes among Cianjur's floating villages, stretch your legs and hike the Ancestor Trail to Mt Bromo, before dancing it all off in Kuta. Make your way from big cities to scenic beaches with enough must-sees and free time to help you make the most of it all. There's a whole lot of culture and excitement in this part of Indonesia — and it's waiting for you to come meet it.
Day 1: Jakarta
Day 2: Jakarta/Cianjur
Day 3: Cianjur/Bandung
Day 4: Bandung/Yogyakarta
Day 5: Yogyakarta
Day 6: Yogyakarta
Day 7: Yogyakarta/Ngadas
Day 8: Desa Ngadas/Bromo
Day 9: Bromo/Red Island
Day 10: Red Island
Day 11: Red Island/Pemuteran
Day 12: Pemuteran
Day 13: Pemuteran/Kuta
Day 14: Kuta
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (8 nts), hostels (multi-share) (1 nts), surf camp dorms (2 nts, multi-share), homestays (2 nts, multi-share).
12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD125-165 for meals not included.
- Minibus, local bus, local train, walking, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ngadas Homestay, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Village Walk, Desa Ngadas
- Your G for Good Moment: Ancestor Trail Trek, Desa Ngadas
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Red Island
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Kuta Dance Party, Kuta
- Orientation walk in Bandung
- Entrance to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
- Mt Bromo crater walk
- Sunrise hike to Mt Bromo viewpoint
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Jakarta and from Kuta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 68 today.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia: Hammocks & Hikes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.