- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drive around Jaipur's highlights. Learn more about the city's history from your driver
- Witness the blend of Rajput and Mughal architectural styles in City Palace, Jaipur
- See Jal Mahal, a beautiful palace set in the middle of Man Sagar Lake
The first stop on this itinerary is Amer Fort, the bastion of the Kachhwahas that stands atop a hill. See the fort in all it's architectural glory set against a picturesque natural backdrop. Shortly after this, your driver will take you to see Jal Mahal, a beautiful palace set in the middle of Man Sagar Lake.
Continue on to Jaigarh Fort, which stands atop a hill overlooking the city of Amer. Here you will see the world's biggest canon on wheels. Your next destination is Nahargarh Fort, whose walls run along the ridge of a hill. We will then drive you to City Palace, Jaipur, situated in the heart of the city, where you can see the blend of Rajput and Mughal architectural styles.
After this, visit Jantar Mantar, an 18th century observatory that is home to a variety of instruments. Your Jaipur tour ends with a visit to Hawa Mahal, probably the most recognisable monument of Jaipur. We will drive you back to your hotel or airport in Delhi after that.
This tour can be booked by travellers staying in Jaipur as well. Please choose the pickup from Jaipur option while booking this tour.
- Pickup and drop-off transfer from Delhi by by air-conditioned car
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Food and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationIf you book this tour from Delhi, your pickup time are 9:00 am, 10:00 am and 11:00 pm.