- Munch your way across Istanbul, from the tasty street food cart to the meyhane (traditional tavern) in one of the city’s truly local (and non-touristy) food areas
- From meze and cheese, to Turkish pastries, Maraş ice cream, and the epic Islak Burger, you’d better pack your appetite for this filling journey!
- Most tours will leave you lost trying to explore the Aya Sofia on your own – here you’ll take a guided tour through the hidden tales of this magnificent one-of-a-kind monument
From US$ 390 3 days View Tour
|Oct 31||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
- Istanbul is brimming with delectable dishes, and the options can be dizzying. But your expert local guide will have you headed straight for the best spots
- On no other Intrepid trip can you taste the tantalising flavours of Akyaka's Wednesday farmers' market, a true local gem in this tiny town dedicated to slow food
- With hands-on cooking classes, you'll get up close and personal with Turkey's age-old culinary traditions, preparing specialties like manti and tatli
From US$ 1,510 10 days View Tour
|Apr 15||10+ seats left|
|May 6||10+ seats left|
- Visit the Grand Bazaar
- Explore hidden backstreets and local hotspots in Sultanahmet
- Wander past one of the oldest markets in Istanbul, Sahaflar Carsisi (book bazaar)
- Wander off the tourist trail to taste authentic Turkish food sensations
- Enjoy borek, meze and baklava in numerous taverns and stalls of Istanbul
- Soak in the late-night atmosphere of the pulsing Taksim Square
- Support a local NGO helping Syrian refugees to find their feet in a new home.
- Enjoy a delicious Syrian meal and talk directly with people who have had to flee Syria.
- Meet some of the volunteers who dedicate their time to helping others.
- Explore the Spice Bazaar and learn how they make the Turkish delight
- Enjoy the delicious Turkish cuisine at popular street stalls
- Enjoy scenic stroll along the Üsküdar
- Visit the magnificent Blue Mosque to learn more about its intricate interiors
- Explore Hagia Sophia and check out this architectural masterpiece
- Unearth hidden treasures and tales at the Topkapi Palace
- Learn about Turkish life in the home of a local family
- Taste authentic home-cooked Turkish food and feel warm Turkish hospitality
- Spend an evening with Istanbul locals and views of the Marmara Sea
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results