- Bike around Hue, seeing the local villages and countryside
- Have a delicious local lunch at Thanh Toan eco restaurant
- Take a dragon boat ride up to Perfume River
Then, we'll cycle to the Citadel Complex of Hue, built by the Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945. The complex is now among the relics of the Hue ancient Capital.
Continue the bike tour through villages, on green shaded roads, by communal houses along the rivers, beside the canals and through the rice fields, heading to Thanh Toan bridge and the agricultural museum. Walk around the village to see the local market.
On the way back to the city, stop to have lunch at Thanh Toan eco restaurant and enjoy the garden. Chat with local people to learn more about their lives. Ride back to the city and end the tour at 3 PM.
- English speaking guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Boat trip on Perfume river
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Other meals and all drinks not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Bank transfer or PayPal fee
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.