Highlights Read More
- Cycle to a lantern craftsman’s house
- Observe how to make one of the beautiful lanterns that you see all around Hoi An Old Town
- Visit Tra Que Vegetable Village to learn first-hand how farmers cultivate vegetables
- Visit China Town.
- Visit Thien Hau temple.
- Enjoy Vietnamese cuisine.
- A night lodged with a Vietnamese family.
- Sunset on the river
- Rice paddies
- Cruise by traditional river-boat along the winding waterways of the Mekong Delta
- Board a traditional sampan for a relaxing trip along narrow canals
- Ride around Hanoi’s beautiful lakes: HoanKiem and West Lake
- See the early morning activities of Hanoians: jogging, Tai Chi and yoga
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow streets and small alleys of Hanoi
- If you love the feel of a bike between your legs, the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and tropical breeze on your face then this speedy but comprehensive 15 day adventure is for you.
- A bike lets you see Vietnam like never before – you’ll go from road to beaten track to something way beyond.
- Think of the calories you’ll burn and the appetite you’ll work up cycling around Vietnam’s incredible landscape – all the more reason to indulge in the wealth of delicious local and regional food.
From US$ 2,500 US$ 1,875 15 days View Tour
|Nov 11||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 25||Only 1 seat left|
- Cruise on the mighty Mekong river
- Soak up the sights and sounds of Cai Be Floating Market
- Watch local fishermen in action and learn about their methods
Cai Be Floating Market, approximately two-hour drive from Ho Chi Minh City is considered one ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Ho Chi Minh/Ho Chi Minh
- Operator Hoi An Express
- Tour Type Private and Group Tour
From US$ 135 8 hours View Tour
- Start off with a leisurely cycle along country roads enjoying local rural scenes.
- Interact with friendly locals and farmers, learn about traditional farming techniques.
- Paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats exploring coconut-palm flanked waterways.
- Explore Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes and enjoy lunch with fresh food from the river
- Visit a local orchard with enjoy seasonal fruits
- Unveil the authentic beauty of Hue culture and history.
- Take a Dragon boat trip on Perfume river.
- Explore the ancient city and former capital by bicycle.
- Visit Mai Chau village
- Enjoy lunch featuring traditional dishes in a local village
- Explore the area on a bicycle
- Wind through narrow canals by paddle boat, dining on local dishes onboard
- Take in the colorful sights and sounds of Cai Be Floating market
- Stop at a local house to see how to make coconut candy, rice-paper, popcorn & rice-wine
- Pay a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dong Ho folk painting
- Take many beautiful photos
- Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals
- Cruise the Mekong river on an open-air motor boat.
- Ride a rowboat into smaller canals.
- Bicycle along the country roads, enjoying the natural scenery.
- Sampan boat trip to explore outstanding natural scenery of limestone Karst landscapes
- Pay a visit to glimmering massive pagoda complex with magnificent architecture
- Tranquil cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network
- Discover hidden places of Hanoi
- Visit the French Quarter, Dong Xuan market and the Great Church
- Enjoy Vietnamese food
- Explore South East Asia over 27 days on this speedy but comprehensive adventure
- See the region as you’ve never seen it before - from the seat of a bicycle. Cycling is the ultimate way get off the beaten track
- Work up an appetite for Southeast Asia's famously delicious local and regional food
From US$ 4,200 US$ 3,360 27 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 1 seat left|
|Dec 23||Only 4 seats left|
- Enjoy the fascinating natural beauty and rich history of Vietnam
- Gawk at stunning limestone karsts in karst country
- Visit the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu, the first capital of Vietnam
- Cycling, trekking through rice paddy fields
- Join a Thai hill-tribe family for dinner and immerse yourself in their age-old culture
- Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley
- Visit Ben Tre and My Tho province in the Mekong Delta
- Enjoy boat trip around Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands
- Experience local life and taste seasonal fruits and many local dishes
- Rice paddies
- Vietnamese life in countryside
- Local Ferry
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results