- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn to dance salsa in Trinidad
- Visit to a tobacco farm and walk through tobacco plantations in the UNESCO Vinales Valley
- Spend four nights in Cuban guesthouses
- Three nights staying in a hotel in Havana
Beginning and ending in the vibrant city of Havana, this trip visits four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one week. The Vinales Valley, Old Havana and the colourful colonial towns of Cienfuegos and Trinidad. Along the way discover Cuba's fascinating history, learn how to dance Cuban salsa like a local and have a go at making the perfect mojito!
Day 1: Start Havana.
Day 2: To Vinales Valley; walk through tobacco plantations.
Day 3: To Cienfuegos via the Bay of Pigs.
Day 4: Bici taxi tour of Cienfuegos; to Trinidad UNESCO World Heritage Site; walking
tour of Trinidad.
Day 5: Discover Playa Ancon; cocktail and salsa class in Trinidad.
Day 6: To Manaca Iznaga and Che Guevara's Mausoleum in Santa Clara; to Havana.
Day 7: Havana city tour on foot and by classic car.
Day 8: End Havana.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Arrival and departure transfers (if booking incl. group flights)Tourist card visa for UK residents
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this A Taste of Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this A Taste of Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
A Taste of Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this A Taste of Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.