- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Cruise on a rickshaw through the crazy capital of Hanoi, meet the friendly locals, sample the delicious street food and immerse yourself in the fascinating daily life of this awesome city.
- Experience the world heritage listed and stunning natural wonder of Ha Long Bay, cruise on beautiful emerald green waters through towering limestone islands topped with rainforest, go kayaking through caves and stay overnight on your own private island!
- Experience a Local Homestay in the beautiful countryside of Ninh Binh with a Riverboat trip through the rice paddies and a 450 step climb to the amazing Dragon Mountain viewpoint.
- Wander through Hoi An, Vietnam’s most relaxed and beautiful town, learn to cook delicious Vietnamese food before being guided through coconut groves by traditional fisherman and fishing for crabs!
Experience the awesome Vietnam Intro 9 day trip plus 3 more amazing days in Southern Vietnam. Discover the secret underground world used during the Vietnam War known as the Cu Chi tunnels. Explore the vast maze of rivers and lush green rice fields of the famous Mekong Delta and visit a traditional local village.
Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Day 3: Ha Long Bay Overnight Boat
Day 4: Ha Long Bay Private Island Stay
Day 5: Ha Long Bay & Ninh Binh Homestay
Day 6: Ninh Binh & Overnight Train
Day 7: Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An, Basket Boat Tour with Crab Fishing and Cooking Class
Day 9: Fly to Ho Chi Minh City, Trip Finishes
Day 10: Mekong Delta
Day 11: Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 12: Check Out and Onward Travel Help
- 2 Nights in Hanoi at a hostel
- 1 Night in Ha Long Bay on an overnight boat
- 1 Night on a private island in multishare hut
- 1 Night in Ninh Binh at a Local Homestay
- 1 Night on a sleeper train
- 2 Nights in Hoi An at a Hotel
- 2 Nights in Ho Chi Minh City at a hotel
- 1 Night in Mekong Delta at a guesthouse
- Night out in Hanoi
- 3 Day / 2 Night Ha Long Bay Boat trip with overnight stay on Private Island
- Night out in Ho Chi Minh City
- Overnight Mekong Delta Experience
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All transport
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Walking & Rickshaw Tour of Hanoi
- Local Markets
- Local Homestay in Ninh Binh
- Bicycle Tour
- River Boat Trip
- Dragon Mountain Viewpoint
- Cooking Class
- Traditional Crab Fishing Basket Boat Tour
- Local village visit
- Cu Chi Tunnels tour
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with Intro Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 220 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vietnam Intro 12 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam Intro 12 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.