- Learn about the Ying and Yang ingredients of Vietnamese cuisine
- Head to the market to learn how to select the finest, freshest ingredients
- Cook under the special instructions of a professional chef
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes with the help of the locals
- Go shopping in local market
- Discover the unique Vietnamese culture and cuisine
- Real experience of preparing Vietnamese cuisine
- Visit exciting local market
- Learn about genuine Vietnamese dishes
- Ride on the back of a motorbike through picturesque Hue countryside.
- Learn traditional food preparation at a cooking class at Thanh Toan Eco Restaurant.
- Try local food specialities.
- Explore the Hue countryside by bicycle.
- Enjoy a cooking class at a local eco-restaurant.
- Take a small river boat and experience the local fishing practices.
- Learn traditional Vietnamese cooking from a local chef, then enjoy the food!.
- Ride a Dragon boat on Perfume river to Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Visit Hue city sights, including the Khai Dinh Tomb and the Forbidden City.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results