- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the out of this planet landscape of Cappadocia with its incredible fairy chimneys, troglodyte dwellings, cave churches of Goreme and Uchisar Rock Castle.
- Visit one of Cappadocia’s most famous wineries.
- Hike the beautiful Red Valley.
- Explore the fascinating underground city of Kaymakli.
Travel to Turkey and break away from the bustle of the big cities to experience the rural culture of the Cappadocia region. A series of volcanic eruptions resulted in the area being swamped in ash, which then hardened to form a porous rock. The elements carved the terrain into the odd fairy chimneys, and later the inhabitants discovered they too could carve the rocks into homes and churches. A base in Goreme allows you to easily explore Cappadocia with a local guide, so come and discover Cappadocia's many mysteries and legends.
all in all a great tour.”
- Hotel (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- An expert tour leader
- Goreme - Open Air Museum
- Cappadocia - Valley Walk
- Goreme - Wine at Sunset in Cappadocia
- Cappadocia - Kaymakli Underground City
- Any international flights to/from Goreme are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cappadocia Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cappadocia Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 308 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 17 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cappadocia Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cappadocia Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Being one of our famous Shortbreaks we pack a lot into just a few days. Some early starts; and late finishes. If you prefer to explore at a more leisurely pace this may not be the best trip for you. Please check the trip notes before making onward travel plans.
- Travelling alone? Our Shortbreaks are a group tour with independence, you won’t have a Tour Leader with you for the full duration of the tour, but you may be joined by other like-minded travellers to reflect and share you tissues with.
- Being an independent traveller you won’t mind carrying your own bag, not great distances just off and on the bus or ferry and into the hotel.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Finish point description
Finish point instructions