- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Camping in the wild of Uganda
- Authentic Africa safari experience
The camping safari is an exceptional experience where we camp at the best camping sites within the vicinity of Uganda. If you are a passionate lover of camping this is the best kind of safari for you.
Our driver guides are very professional and they provide exceptional support while in the field during your camping.
Please see the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Arrive in Uganda & transfer to the Camping Ground
Day 2: Ziwa Rhino - Murchison Falls National Park
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park
Day 4: Murchison Falls National Park - Entebbe
- Inland transportation
- All meals and accomodations
- Entry fees to the national parks
- Camping materials and gears
- Driver and guide
- International flights
- All personal expenses
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.