- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 11
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 2 hours guided boat ride
- Explore the Isimangaliso (Greater St Lucia) Wetlands Park
- Visit to the famous reptile park
Isimangaliso (Greater St Lucia) Wetlands Park UNESCO site is South Africa’s third largest protected area spanning 280km of coastline. As part of this tour you will among others enjoy a 2 hour guided boat tour of the estuary where you will be taken up close to crocodiles, hippopotamus and the beautiful fish eagle and many other birds found in South Africa. This tour also includes a leisurely walk along the estuary and the coastline of the area. We will also make a visit to the Reptile Park.
iSimangaliso must be the only place on the globe where the oldest land mammal (the rhinoceros) and the world’s biggest terrestrial mammal (the elephant) share an ecosystem with the world’s oldest fish (the coelacanth) and the world’s biggest marine mammal (the whale).
We look forward to providing you with an amazing day surrounded by Mother nature at her best.
- Entry fee
- Boat ride
- Tour guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information*German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)