- Local culture
- National parks
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 5
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike along beautiful beaches, past the Mzamba Fossils
- Swim in natural pools, see waterfalls
- Take a boat trip to the stunning Mtentu Estuary
Start your South African adventure from Wild Coast Sun, a popular resort in Port Edward, where you will meet both your guide and group members. Hike along a 14km coastal stretch to reach the Nyameni River. See Strandlooper and Mkambati falls. Enjoy a cultural tour to a traditional Xhosa village and get the chance to learn more about this community. Take a boat trip to the stunning Mtentu Estuary and visit Mkambati's best kept secret, Swallow Tail Falls.
See innumerable waterfalls, take refreshing dips in natural pools, and relax on the beach during this hike. Enjoy our full-board service except on the first and the last day of the hike. You will be driven back to Wild Coast Sun after the trip is over.
Day 1: Wild Coast Sun - Nyameni River
Day 2: Mkambati Nature Reserve
Day 3: Xhosa village
Day 4: Swallow Tail Falls
Day 5: Back to Wild Coast Sun
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Boat as well as other transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- Snorkelling with gears
- Pickup/ drop-off service
- International/domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.