- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Take a very short hike on the Inca Trail
- Learn about the Incas
- Visit and tour the famed Machu Picchu
Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, where you’ll be able to explore a local handicraft market and discover ancient ruins with a local guide. Take a short version of the Inca Trail, the famous route taken by travelers seeking adventure in a protected ecological environment. Enjoy the views with imposing snow-peaked mountains, rivers, and ancient Inca complexes. Explore the famous Machu Picchu and get a guided tour.
This 3-day package tour is a perfect combination of culture, history, and adventure, where you can discover the rich history of our ancestors and learn from the indigenous people who still live in the Sacred Valley.
Day 1: Sacred valley - Pisac - Pisac Market - Ollantaytambo
Day 2: Ollantaytambo - Km104 - Sun gate - Machu Picchu
Day 3: Machu Picchu Tour - Back to Cusco
- Meals: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Entrance fees to Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Accommodation in hotels
- Train tickets
- Inca Trail and Machu Picchu fee
- Private guide
- Private van
- Bus tickets round trip
- Some meals, as per itinerary
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.