- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Discover Machu Picchu with a local tour guide. See some of the major sights of Cusco
- Enjoy the stunning beauty of the incredible Rainbow Mountain
- Visit the archaeological site of Maras & see the salt flats of Moray
Travel to Aguas Calientes on the second day of the trip and discover Machu Picchu with your guide on the third day. To make sure that you get your fill of this famous Inca citadel, the itinerary provides you with some free time as well. The second last day of the tour involves a trip to Rainbow Mountain. Enjoy the beauty of this unique natural heritage before travelling back to your hotel.
The itinerary also includes trips to Maras, known for its archaeological ruins, and the salt pits of Moray that have been used to produce salt for centuries now. We will drive you to the airport after the trip is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Pregunta a Maien S sobre Recorrido de da completo privado a Machu Picchu”
Day 1: Cusco arrival & city tour
Day 2: Cusco - Pisac & train to Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (full day tour) - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco - Maras & Moray half-day tour
Day 5: Rainbow Mountain full day tour
Day 6: Cusco departure
- Pickup and drop off. All transfers as per the itinerary, including either Expedition or Voyage train to Aguas Calientes (round trip tickets)
- Experienced, English & Spanish-speaking tour guides
- Accommodation: 4 nights in a 3-star hotel in Cusco. 1 night in a 3-star hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Meals: 5 breakfast & 1 lunch (during the Sacred Valley tour)
- Entrance fees to the attractions as per the itinerary
- Huayna Picchu & Machu Picchu mountain hike: USD20 per activity per person
- International and domestic airline tickets
- Meals except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.