- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Feel the ancient magic that permeates the Cusco and Puno regions
- Learn more about the culture of the local people who inhabit the "floating islands"
- Visit the famed Machu Picchu and enjoy an included guided tour
- Enjoy phenomenal views of the Andes mountains during this journey
In Puno you can enjoy the calm waters of Titicaca Lake.
Enjoy the best trip organized by professionals who will provide you with everything you need for this interesting adventure through the Peruvian Andes. Visit the most outstanding places that will leave you shocked by so much beauty.
Discover the magic that enshrouds the Andes and its cultures. Let yourself be carried away by the mysterious and fascinating Andean world!
first two days climbing of the Salkantay mountain pass. Then great trek through jungle, hot springs, a bonfire party, zip lining, the walk up to Aguas Calientes along the railway and, of course, Machu Picchu! This is the better trek for you!
Also we did the inca trail to Machu Picchu....gorgeous!!! and the best team were in Inkayni Peru.Looking back on our seven day visit to Peru I would have to say that the highlight of our trip was the experiences we had with Inkayni and Alex as our guide. While you can buy tickets from various travel sites, you can't buy the wonderful personality and experience he possesses and it truly makes all the difference. Thanks Inkayni , for a memorable vacation experience!”
Day 1: Cusco, the navel of the world
Day 2: The Sacred Valley (Chinchero – Moray – Salt Mines)
Day 3: Machu Picchu
Day 4: Return to Pisaq – Awanancancha
Day 5: Leisure day in Cusco City
Day 6: Departure to Puno (Route of the Sun)
Day 7: Uros (Floating Islands), Taquile Island
Day 8: Fly to Lima
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Some meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All transportation and transfers, including bus to Puno, train to Machu Picchu, airport pick up and drop off, etc
- Uros tour
- All entrance fees in Cusco
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Tour leader for the duration of the trip
- International and domestic flights
- Single supplement: USD 300
- Meals where not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee USD 35
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.