- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Feel the ancient magic that permeates the Cusco and Puno regions
- Learn more about the culture of the local people who inhabit the "floating islands"
- Visit the famed Machu Picchu and enjoy an included guided tour
- Enjoy phenomenal views of the Andes mountains during this journey
Spend your first night in a charming historic district of Cusco before heading to explore the Sacred Valley, which includes Moray and the Salt Mines. Experience the wonder of the famed Machu Picchu and also discover Pisac, where you can visit a local artisan market. Discover the stunning “Route of the Sun” and all its historic and cultural wonders. Also, spend time with the local people on the floating inhabited islands of the Uros and the island of Taquile.
Discover the magic that enshrouds the Andes and its cultures. Let yourself be carried away by the mysterious and fascinating Andean world!
first two days climbing of the Salkantay mountain pass. Then great trek through jungle, hot springs, a bonfire party, zip lining, the walk up to Aguas Calientes along the railway and, of course, Machu Picchu! This is the better trek for you!
Day 1: Cusco, the navel of the world
Day 2: The Sacred Valley (Chinchero – Moray – Salt Mines)
Day 3: Machu Picchu
Day 4: Return to Pisaq – Awanancancha
Day 5: Leisure day in Cusco City
Day 6: Departure to Puno (Route of the Sun)
Day 7: Uros (Floating Islands), Taquile Island
Day 8: Fly to Lima
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Some meals: 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All transportation and transfers, including bus to Puno, train to Machu Picchu, airport pick up and drop off, etc
- Uros tour
- All entrance fees in Cusco
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Tour leader for the duration of the trip
- International and domestic flights
- Single supplement: USD 300
- Meals where not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee USD 35
- Travel Insurance
- Save +US$ 60 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.