Overall me and my friend were very happy with the trip!"
first two days climbing of the Salkantay mountain pass. Then great trek through jungle, hot springs, a bonfire party, zip lining, the walk up to Aguas Calientes along the railway and, of course, Machu Picchu! This is the better trek for you!
Inkayni Peru Tours is a family business initiative that offers quality touring services based on international standards in tourism. Our work aims to practice sustainable tourism, to promote responsible use of natural and cultural resources, and to focus on operations that improve the quality of life for the local community, strengthening their social, environmental, cultural and economic understanding.
The Inkayni family incorporates well-trained local guides and well-known shamans in the Cusco area to assist and support you on your personal journey. We recognize the profound impact that this journey in Peru may have in your lives and are available to support you any moment.
Our services include quality and comfort camping equipment for our treks.
Inkayni Peru Tours is a travel agency and tour operator in place to deliver the highest quality service beyond your expectations. Having years of experience in national and local travel packages such as the Inca Trail and dozens of alternative destinations, we are well equipped to provide the services necessary for the best travel experience possible in Peru.
Why book with Us
1) Local Peruvian tour operator.
2) Best Tour guides in the region.
3) We treat our team of porters the best with proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone.
4) The food provided on our treks is the best.
5) The best equipment (spacious tents, Air mattresses).
6) No hidden fees or prices.
7) Personalized services.
8) Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company.
9) Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru.
10) Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
Dear customer, we hope the above gives you confidence in our ability to deliver a fantastic adventure in Peru.