- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3278
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's sultry and sensual capital. Tour its best sights, then explore its many corners at your leisure, from the star-studded Recoleta cemetery to the tucked-away milongas (tango halls)
- Explore the lush landscapes of the Ibera Wetlands in search of anacondas, otters, howler monkeys and a vast array of colourful birds
- With included visits to Iguazu Falls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides, you'll get the most out of this jaw-dropping natural wonder
- Finish in Rio de Janeiro, where you're free to stroll the sands of Copacabana, soar across town on the Sugarloaf Cable Car or delve into the city's pulsing nightlife
Get an invigorating taste of South America’s south on a trip that takes you from Buenos Aires to Rio de Janeiro. Let the sounds of samba wash over you and get swept up in the infectious energy of the locals. Stroll white-sand beaches in Rio, rummage through antique fairs in Buenos Aires and sample delicious culinary specialties wherever you go. In between these two vibrant cities, become immersed in spectacular wilderness - from the sprawling wetlands of Ibera to the astonishing Iguazu Falls, there’s a trove of natural beauty waiting for you.
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires
Day 3: Ituizangó
Day 4: Ibera Wetlands/Ituizangó
Day 5: Foz do Iguazu
Day 6: Foz do Iguacu
Day 7: Iguazu Falls
Day 8: Rio de Janeiro
Day 9: Rio de Janeiro
Day 10: Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel (9 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Plane , Local bus , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Buenos Aires - Leader-led orientation walk
- Ibera Wetlands - Day tour
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Iguazu Falls - Guarani community visit
- Rio de Janeiro - Corcovado, Christ the Redeemer & Farmer's Market Urban Adventure
- Any international flights to Buenos Aires and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Argentina & Brazil Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Argentina & Brazil Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Argentina & Brazil Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Argentina & Brazil Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- There are several orientation walks and city tours during this trip, so there will be quite a lot of walking. It’s important to always bring plenty of water, wear comfortable walking shoes and ensure you use adequate sun protection. Wearing layers is a good way to tackle the heat.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.