- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 5
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness the Tugela Falls (948m) and see the Amphitheatre
- Summit the Drakensberg via a chain ladder
- Enjoy hiking past the sandstone cliffs of Golden Gate Highlands Park
- Explore Royal Natal National Park
Hike your way through Golden Gate Highlands Park. Enjoy dramatically beautiful landscapes along the way. Summit the Drakensberg after a strenuous climb that also involves climbing the famous chain ladder. Get the chance to explore some of the most panoramic views in Royal Natal National Park, including its Cascades and Mahai waterfalls as well as Fairy Glen.
End your hike with a Tugela Gorge walk while enjoying a stunning view of the famous Amphitheatre, regarded by many as one of the most impressive cliff faces on earth.
On behalf of the group we thank you and your co-workers for the service given which was beyond our expectations.
Hope to see you all in Mauritius soon or us for the mini traverse.”
Day 1: Clarens
Day 2: Golden Gate Highlands Park
Day 3: Summit the Drakensberg
Day 4: Royal Natal National Park
Day 5: See the Amphitheatre
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.