- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 16
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Spot tropical sea life while snorkelling the world's secondlargest barrier reef.
- Explore the jungleset ruins of Tikal.
- Listen to reggae music as you walk down Caye Caulker's sandy main street
If we had to describe the Belizean pace it would be somewhere between slowly rolling waves and the inquisitive speed of a ruin explorer. Embracing just that mix of curious and chill, this nine-day itinerary will let you tour Mayan ruins, cycle around stunning islands, and enjoy plenty of time to hang out on the beach or dive into the famous Blue Hole. Be speedy, or a bit sloth-like — we’ll help you discover Central America either way.
Day 1: Belize City
Day 2: Belize City/Flores
Day 3: Flores
Day 4: Flores/San Ignacio
Day 5: San Ignacio
Day 6: San Ignacio/Caye Caulker
Day 7: Caye Caulker
Day 8: Caye Caulker
Day 9: Caye Caulker
- Hotels (8 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD350-455 for meals not included.
- Public bus, private vehicle, water taxi, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour
- Caye Caulker
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio
- Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker
- Guided tour of Tikal
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Belize City and from Caye Caulker are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Belize & Tikal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 43 today.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Belize & Tikal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 July 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Belize & Tikal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Belize & Tikal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.