- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Athens discover one of the world's oldest cities, from the ancient Acropolis to the modern Panathenaic Stadium
- Peloponnese cross the rocky peninsula at the heart of Greek history, home to Epidaurus, Mycenae, and the Corinth Canal
- Olympia learn about the site of the original Olympics, where the Statue of Zeus an ancient Wonder of the World once stood
- Delphi follow the Sacred Way in the footsteps of pilgrims who sought the oracle's advice at this holy sanctuary
Embark on your own grand tour of discovery on this 10-day journey of Greece, taking us from ancient Athens to Thessaloniki through the sanctuaries, monasteries, monuments, and stunning landscapes at the heart of this cradle of Western civilization.
Day: 1 Athens
Day: 2 Athens
Day: 3 Olympia
Day: 4 Olympia
Day: 5 Delphi
Day: 6 Kalambaka
Day: 7 Thessaloniki
Day: 8 Thessaloniki
Day: 9 Thessaloniki
Day: 10 Athens
- 9 nights 4 star hotels
- 9 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- One arrival transfer on Day 1 and One departure transfer on Day 10 included per booking
- All transfers and transportation in modern air conditioned vehicles.
- Guided sightseeing in Athens, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora, Thessaloniki
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide for all scheduled sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all included sites
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- A hotel tax of €3.00 per room per night to be paid directly to the hotel at time of check in. Please budget Euro 27, for the duration of the tour. See Trip Notes for details.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 127 today.
- Save US$ 85+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Tour of Greece - 10 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand Tour of Greece - 10 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Tour of Greece - 10 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.