- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Look for the Big Five in Ngorongoro Crater on this spectacular safari
- Immerse yourself in the Serengeti and spend three days tracking millions of wildebeest
- Explore the lush landscapes of Lake Manyara; discover treeclimbing lions and giant hippo
- Enjoy handpicked luxury accommodation
If you’re a first time visitor to Tanzania, following this itinerary allows you to enjoy the big game viewing areas in the north of the country. Your days are spent taking in the dramatic scenery of the Great Rift Valley and Ngorongoro Highlands, searching for the Big Five (lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard) on private game drives with knowledgeable guides and relaxing in authentic camps and lodges, giving you a real taste of what safari is all about.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
Day 3: Full Day at Serengeti Plains
Day 4: Full Day at Serengeti Plains
Day 5: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater Full Day
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
Day 8: Tarangire National Park – Arusha
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the seven day safari
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- All game viewing activities specified in the itinerary
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All Lake Manyara/Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater/Tarangire national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Items of personal nature (including laundry)
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Save +US$ 133 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs Tipping guideline: The group should tip the guide around $20 a day.