- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildlife and game drive
- Bird Watching
- Enjoying flora and fauna
- Enjoying beaut of nature, visit local people maasai and known their culture & activities
What to see & do: - Herds of elephants, antelopes, giraffes, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest as well as predators like lions, leopard, cheetehs and hyenas fill the Serengeti - In the crater see The Big 5 as well as dense populations of predators, buffalo, zebras, black rhinos and many species of antelopes - Tarangire National Park is diverse and picturesque, consisting of grasslands with baobab and acacia trees, forests, bush steppe and swamps. The park is known for its large elephant herds, which are among the largest in Tanzania. - Lake Manyara with thousands of flamingos, the largest baboon troops in Africa, elephants, hippos, giraffes, buffaloes, antelopes, over 400 species of birds and the world famous tree climbing lions. - Local Maasai community - Visit Oldupai Gorge-Cradle of Mankind - Wildebeest migration - Visit Hadzabe Tribe and Lake Eyasi programs!
On day of arrival our driver will pick you up at the airport or city, depending on your place of arrival and take you to hotel in Arusha. Our staff will meet you at hotel and together we will have short briefing to finalize details and answer any additional questions regarding your upcoming safari.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Central Serengeti National Park game drive
Day 4: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
Day 6: Lake Manyara to Lake Eyasi hunting with Hadzabe tribe
Day 7: Lake Eyasi hunting with Hadzabe tribe to Arusha
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals: Full Board – Breakfast, Hot Lunch or Picnic Lunch and Dinner while on Safari.
- All Transfers and Transport, Park Fees, Hotel Accommodation
- Game viewing activities as stated in the above tour/safari description
- Services of a Safari Driver/ Guide
- Safari tent, Safari cook and camping supplies
- 2 night in the hotel before and after safaris
- Pick Up and drop off at the airport
- Drinking water
- International air fares
- Any required Visas
- Travel Insurance.
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratitude’s to Safari Staff
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.