- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Descend into the abundant Ngorongoro Crater and discover why it’s one of nature’s greatest
- Watch the playful antics of giant elephant herds in Tarangire, up to 300 grouped together
- Explore the endless plains of the Serengeti, home to the great wildebeest migration
- Wind through the lush landscapes of Lake Manyara to find treeclimbing lions
This unforgettable safari will take you to Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The size of the park makes it perfect for a one-day game drive and it is notably famous for its tree-climbing lions.
We'll also take you to the Serengeti National Park, a massive wilderness of 14500 square km, where every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure.
Then, head to the Ngorongoro Crater and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game and arguably the densest population of predators and carnivores in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals.
Finally, your African safari tour will take you to Tarangire National Park, which features some of the greatest concentration of game in Tanzania – second only to the Ngorongoro Crater – but less crowded and unspoilt – possessing a wild and unkempt beauty.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
Day 3: Full Day at Serengeti Plains
Day 4: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
Day 6: Tarangire National Park – Arusha
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the six day safari
- Safari and game viewing activities specified in itinerary
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All Lake Manyara/Serengeti/Ngorongoro Crater/Tarangire national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- International and local airfares
- Items of personal nature (including laundry)
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs Tipping guideline: The group should tip the guide around $20 a day.