- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Liechtenstein: Visit Liechtenstein, known for being one of Europe’s smallest countries, and dotted with medieval castles, traditional villages and dramatic mountains.
- St. Moritz: During your orientation of this alpine resort see the spa quarter and glacial lake.
- Glacier Express: Take your first class seat onboard this worldfamous train and marvel at unrivalled views of snowcovered peaks.
- Gornergrat: Ride the cogwheel train to the summit of the mountain, for a glimpse of Switzerland's highest peaks, the Matterhorn and Monte Rosa.
Step into a world of snow-capped mountains, traditional alpine villages and warm hospitality. This idyllic journey takes you to fairy-tale castles, breathtaking peaks and storybook meadows. Along the way you will meet Local Experts who will share the stories of the region as you enjoy tasting local specialties, such as fondue and creamy chocolate. Stay in luxurious hotels, see beautiful cities and marvel at some of the most extraordinary scenery on the planet.
Day 1: Welcome to Switzerland.
Day 2: Vaduz and St. Moritz.
Day 3: The Roof of Europe.
Day 4: All Aboard The Glacier Express.
Day 5: Zermatt and Gornergrat Experience.
Day 6: Chillon Castle and The French Bank of Lake Geneva.
Day 7: Highlights of Geneva.
Day 8: La Gruyre and on to Lucerne.
Day 9: Lovely Lucerne.
Day 10: Farewell Lucerne.
- Zürich: Brasserie Lipp is one of the oldest Parisian-style brasseries in Zürich and a favourite to locals and travellers alike for many years. Enjoy local Swiss cuisine, as you get to know your fellow travellers during your Welcome Dinner.
- St. Moritz: Enjoy your evening meal at the delightful Restaurant Engiadina.
- Zermatt: On Your Choice Evening, you will be offered a hand-picked selection of local restaurants, choose your own ambience, cuisine and drinks for an intimate culinary experience.
- Lucerne: Cruise on Lake Lucerne before embarking on a scenic journey by cable car to the summit of Mount Stanserhorn. Here, amid true Alpine majesty, your journey comes to a close with a fabulous Celebration Dinner at a panoramic rotating restaurant, offering expansive views over the Alps.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train travel and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- St Moritz: Experience St Moritz Your Way, with your choice of either joining a nature guide for a scenic mountain stroll or learning about the incredible local animals from a wildlife expert.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Geneva: Appreciate the quality and ﬂawless service of the Michelin-starred restaurant, La Ferme de l’Hospital, in Bossey. This 17th century farmhouse has been re-imagined by chef Jean Jacques Noguier to serve innovative cuisine featuring seasonal flavours and local wines.
- Broc: Visit Maison Cailler, in the village of Broc, and immerse your senses in the wonderful world of chocolate!
- Gruyères: Around a bubbling pot of delicious, freshly made fondue, savour authentic Swiss dining with a chilled glass of wine.
- Lucerne: Join a Military Expert at the Vitznau Artillery Fortress, carved into the side of a mountain, to discover the munitions halls, galleries and armaments.
- Any international flights to/from Zurich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Majestic Switzerland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 215+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Majestic Switzerland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Majestic Switzerland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Majestic Switzerland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.