- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beach Holiday in one of the world's paradise locations Zanzibar!
- Reefs, beaches, beautiful water, good food and a great ambience!
With its location, barrier reef and outstanding beaches Zanzibar can offer all of the attractions that most crave such as scuba diving, glorious beaches, fresh seafood and much more. For those that are a little restless there is a small forest in the interior called Jozani that has indigenous red colobus monkeys, and the spice tours in one of the small farms just outside Zanzibar Town are a fascinating glimpse into why this island has become so famous.
Geographically, the island is only around 40 km across and 100 km from north to south at its widest points. Featuring outstanding powder white beaches along its eastern shores, flanked by barrier reefs, and the UNESCO World heritage site of Stone Town on its western edge, the island itself (Unguja in Swahili) is fairly narrow, with a ridge running through its middle from north to south. Along its eastern coastline runs a protective barrier reef and then the Indian Ocean. This is where the best beaches are located, all with coral white sand and gently lapping waters.
This 4 days itinerary offers visitors a short but worthwhile tour ideal for those who are time constrainted but yet want to enjoy the feel of Zanzibar Island.
The program will take you to Stone Town on your first day. You will get the opportunity to have a Stone Tour and explore this beautiful island full of history and culture. Relaxation at the beach on the 3rd & 4th day makes it great way to end your vacation - relaxing and rejuvenating!
This itinerary can be altered to suit your personal interests & activities.
Day 1: Arrive in Zanzibar
Day 2: Full day tour in Stone Town
Day 3: Full day Dolphin tour/Sand band picnic/Green safari
Day 4: Departure day
- Transport during the tour
- Accommodation facilities
- Entry fees during the tour
- Local flights and International
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities for guide/driver
- Dinner & lunch
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.