- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Savour the smell of cinnamon, ginger, vanilla and more on an optional tour through one of the islands spice plantations. Learn the history behind this renowned trade and sip some delicious tea.
- Watch orange and gold hues reflect off the glistening Indian Ocean as you witness an unforgettable sunset from the shore of one of the world’s best beaches.
- Wind through Stone Towns narrow alleyways and discover a UNESCO World Heritage that’s steeped in centuries of history and a dark, but intriguing past.
- Dine on sumptuous seafood or simply swing in a hammock, the choice is yours with a full day at leisure on Zanzibar’s Northern beaches.
The Spice Island of Zanzibar exudes exoticism – a remote, pristine paradise where the water is transparent, the beaches are powder-white, and the air is filled with the heady scent of spices. The very definition of a beachside bliss, this archipelagic gem – with its perfectly soft sands lying next to warm, turquoise waters, brimming with vibrant coral and tropical fish – is the ideal spot to flop and drop for four fun-filled days. Discover the blend of cultures in the local cuisine, wander the winding alleyways of historic Stone Town, delight your senses on an optional guided spice tour, or simply lay back and relax on one of Zanzibar’s world-renowned beaches.
Zanzibar North Coast
Zanzibar North Coast
Zanzibar North Coast
- Hotel (1 night), Bungalow (2 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- An expert tour leader
- Zanzibar - Spice tour
- Any international flights to/from Zanzibar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Zanzibar Beach Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zanzibar Beach Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zanzibar Beach Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zanzibar Beach Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers