- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35881
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in ENGLISH
- The unique landscape of Etosha National Park makes it one of the best animalviewing destinations in the world, and you'll enjoy a full day of game drives here.
- Explore ancient rock paintings and petrified forests in the harshly beautiful and sparsely populated Damaraland region. Visit the Damara Living Museum – this Exclusive Experience will expose you to one of Namibia’s oldest cultures
- Slow down and enjoy the relaxed GermanNamibian atmosphere of Swakopmund, a beachside town amid the dramatic breakers of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Climb the iconic Dune 45 to admire views of the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei, explore the picturesque and eerie Deadvlei Salt Pans and Sesriem Canyon, and enjoy an Exclusive Experience nature drive through Sesriem’s desert.
- Soak in views of the ethereal desert landscape from your Feature Stay lodge in the Naukluft Mountains, with chalets inspired by nomadic desert huts, then enjoy a guided 4x4 nature drive in the surrounding area finished with drinks at sunset.
Flanked by ocean and desert, Namibia boasts both landscapes and wildlife of world-class diversity. Experience the country at its best on a 10-day Premium round trip from Windhoek with a local leader by your side. Marvel at the desert landscapes of Swakopmund and Sossusvlei and uncover fascinating peaks, petrified forests and culture in Damaraland. Slow down in the laidback beachside town of Swakopmund and set out in search of animals in the vast Etosha National Park. From ethereal landscapes to remarkable wildlife, this is an adventure you won’t forget.
Day 1: Windhoek
Day 2: Sesriem
Day 3: Sesriem
Day 4: Swakopmund
Day 5: Swakopmund
Day 6: Damaraland
Day 7: Damaraland
Day 8: Etosha National Park
Day 9: Etosha National Park
Day 10: Windhoek
- Lodge (6 nights), Hotel (3 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- 4x4 , Open Safari Vehicle , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Windhoek - Welcome Dinner
- Sesriem - Guided Nature Drive & Sundowners
- Sesriem - Sossusvlei & Deadvlei Salt Pan Visit
- Sesriem - Dune 45 Visit
- Sesriem - Sesriem Canyon Visit
- Solitaire - Bakery Visit & Apple Pie Tasting
- Swakopmund - Leader-led Orientation Tour
- Walvis Bay - Visit
- Damaraland - Sunset Walk
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Bushman Paintings
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Heritage Site
- Damaraland - Petrified Forest
- Damaraland - Living Museum of the Damara
- Etosha NP - PM Game Drive (4x4)
- Etosha NP - AM Game Drive (4x4)
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Namibia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 196+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Namibia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 May 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Namibia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Namibia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. Please review the approximate durations of travel listed throughout the itinerary.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.