- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The unique landscape of Etosha National Park makes it one of the best animalviewing destinations in the world, and you'll enjoy a full day of game drives here.
- Explore ancient rock paintings and petrified forests in the harshly beautiful and sparsely populated Damaraland region – a land of spectacular contrasts.
- Slow down and enjoy the relaxed GermanNamibian atmosphere of Swakopmund, a beachside town amid the dramatic breakers of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Climb the iconic Dune 45 where the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei can be seen in all their blazing beauty, then explore the equally picturesque and eerie Deadvlei Salt Pans and Sesriem Canyon.
Flanked by ocean and desert, Namibia boasts both landscapes and wildlife of world-class diversity. Experience the country at its best on a 10-day Premium round trip from Windhoek with a local leader by your side. Marvel at the desert landscapes of Swakopmund and Sossusvlei and uncover fascinating peaks, petrified forests and culture in Damaraland. Slow down in the laidback beachside town of Swakopmund and set out in search of animals in the vast Etosha National Park. From ethereal landscapes to remarkable wildlife, this is an adventure you won’t forget.
Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park
- Lodge (6 nights), Hotel (3 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- 4x4 , Open Safari Vehicle , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Windhoek - Welcome Dinner
- Sesriem - Guided Nature Drive & Sundowners
- Sesriem - Sossusvlei & Deadvlei Salt Pan Visit
- Sesriem - Dune 45 Visit
- Sesriem - Sesriem Canyon Visit
- Solitaire - Bakery Visit & Apple Pie Tasting
- Swakopmund - Leader-led Orientation Tour
- Walvis Bay - Visit
- Damaraland - Sunset Walk
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Bushman Paintings
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Heritage Site
- Damaraland - Petrified Forest
- Damaraland - Living Museum of the Damara
- Etosha NP - PM Game Drive (4x4)
- Etosha NP - AM Game Drive (4x4)
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Namibia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 276 today.
- Earn US$ 184+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Namibia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Namibia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Namibia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. Please review the approximate durations of travel listed throughout the itinerary.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers