- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The unique landscape of Etosha National Park makes it one of the best animalviewing destinations in the world, and you'll enjoy a full day of game drives here.
- Explore ancient rock paintings and petrified forests in the harshly beautiful and sparsely populated Damaraland region – a land of spectacular contrasts.
- Slow down and enjoy the relaxed GermanNamibian atmosphere of Swakopmund, a beachside town amid the dramatic breakers of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Climb the iconic Dune 45 where the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei can be seen in all their blazing beauty, then explore the equally picturesque and eerie Deadvlei Salt Pans and Sesriem Canyon.
Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park
- Lodge (6 nights), Hotel (3 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- 4x4 , Open Safari Vehicle , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Windhoek - Welcome Dinner
- Sesriem - Guided Nature Drive & Sundowners
- Sesriem - Sossusvlei & Deadvlei Salt Pan Visit
- Sesriem - Dune 45 Visit
- Sesriem - Sesriem Canyon Visit
- Solitaire - Bakery Visit & Apple Pie Tasting
- Swakopmund - Leader-led Orientation Tour
- Walvis Bay - Visit
- Damaraland - Sunset Walk
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Bushman Paintings
- Damaraland - Twyfelfontein Heritage Site
- Damaraland - Petrified Forest
- Damaraland - Living Museum of the Damara
- Etosha NP - PM Game Drive (4x4)
- Etosha NP - AM Game Drive (4x4)
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Namibia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 193+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Namibia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Namibia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Namibia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This itinerary features some long travel days, which can be exacerbated by bumpy African roads. Please review the approximate durations of travel listed throughout the itinerary.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers