- Spiritual or religious tour
- Local boat rides
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel by boat and see the incredible sights of Varanasi from the water
- Step back in time on a history tour of the Banks of the Ganges
- Stop by the Kashi Vishwnath Temple and admire the incredible beauty of the temple
Varanasi presents a unique combination of physical, metaphysical and supernatural elements. According to Hindu mythology, Varanasi liberates soul from human body to the ''ultimate''. It is the Ganga Ghats of Varanasi that complement the concept of divinity. The Ganga Ghats at Varanasi are full of pilgrims who flock to the sacred river to take a dip in the holy Ganges, which is believed to absolve one from all sins.
Watching people come down to the river early in the morning, taking a bath in the mother Ganga, performing rituals, worshiping the Sun are all part of a unique experience.
There are number of temples on the banks of the Ganges River in Varanasi. The old buildings, ashrams and palaces along the riverside look as colorful as a rainbow when the sunlight hits them. It is at the Banaras Ghat where we can see life and death together.
There are numbers of Ghats alongside Ganges River in Varanasi. Some of the prominent and popular Ghats at Varanasi are the Dasaswamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Assi Ghat, Shivala Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat and Kedar Ghat.
After the boat ride, we go on a short walk in to the oldest part of Varanasi which is now famous for its narrow streets. Stop by the Kashi Vishwnath Temple, also known as Golden Temple, and see the outside of this incredibly beautiful temple.
After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel.
- Private A/C transport
- Services of an English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All presently applicable taxes
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.