- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take in the inspiring Munduk waterfalls.
- Soak in a holy bath at Tirta Empul.
- Centre yourself with yoga overlooking the ocean.
- See the unique floating Ulun Danu Temple.
Enter the tropical wonderland of Bali, long a beacon to travellers in search of uncovering their spiritual side. Start your journey inward with Canang in Ubud, a traditional offering given at Hindu temples, before immersing yourself in nine days of rejuvenating activities, healthy food, and captivating sights. From daily yoga practices to traditional Balinese healing ceremonies to stops at serene beaches (Pemuteran, Sanur), you will be entranced by Bali’s natural calming spirit that continues to lure people from all over the world seeking a deeper connection.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: Ubud
Day 3: Ubud
Day 4: Ubud/Pemuteran
Day 5: Pemuteran
Day 6: Pemuteran/Sanur
Day 7: Sanur
Day 8: Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
- Hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- Private van, bike, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ubud
- Your Foodie Moment: Organic Cooking Class, Ubud
- Your Wellness Moment: Healing Ceremony, Tabanan
- Your Wellness Moment: Balinese Healing Yoga Session, Pemuteran
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Sanur
- Your Wellness Moment: Anti-Gravity Yoga, Sanur
- Arrival transfer, Tirta Empul Temple Visit, Gunung Kawi Temple Visit, Snorkelling Menjangan Island, Hike to Munduk Waterfall, Ulun Danu Temple Complex Visit, Cycling Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.