- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Take in the inspiring Munduk waterfalls.
- Soak in a holy bath at Tirta Empul.
- Centre yourself with yoga overlooking the ocean.
- See the unique floating Ulun Danu Temple.
Enter the tropical wonderland of Bali, long a beacon to travellers in search of uncovering their spiritual side. Start your journey inward with Canang in Ubud, a traditional offering given at Hindu temples, before immersing yourself in nine days of rejuvenating activities, healthy food, and captivating sights. From daily yoga practices to traditional Balinese healing ceremonies to stops at serene beaches (Pemuteran, Sanur), you will be entranced by Bali’s natural calming spirit that continues to lure people from all over the world seeking a deeper connection.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: Ubud
Day 3: Ubud
Day 4: Ubud/Pemuteran
Day 5: Pemuteran
Day 6: Pemuteran/Sanur
Day 7: Sanur
Day 8: Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
- Hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Ubud
- Your Foodie Moment: Organic Cooking Class, Ubud
- Your Wellness Moment: Healing Ceremony, Tabanan
- Your Wellness Moment: Balinese Healing Yoga Session, Pemuteran
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga, Sanur
- Your Wellness Moment: Anti-Gravity Yoga, Sanur
- Arrival transfer, Tirta Empul Temple Visit, Gunung Kawi Temple Visit, Snorkelling Menjangan Island, Hike to Munduk Waterfall, Ulun Danu Temple Complex Visit, Cycling Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 54 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.