- Walking tour
- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani
- Snorkelling the crystal waters around Menjangan Island reef and also off the east coast of Lombok. Hopefully spot some tropical fish and perhaps if you are lucky some sea turtles.
- Get an insight into the real Indonesia, with cultural activities and visiting local villages.
- See the contrasts in religion and culture between Bali and Lombok.
Get ready for a magical getaway on the picturesque Islands of Indonesia on this tropical adventure. Travel through Bali and Lombok blending gorgeous beaches, great food and rich cultures with Indonesia’s warm weather and sapphire seas. This trip is guaranteed to leave you enthralled as you walk, cycle, snorkel, hike and swim through pristine environs and discover the allure of these two unique islands. Both Bali and Lombok are famous for their beauty and welcoming spirit, which you will experience at every turn of this trip.
Ubud - Sidemen
Sidemen - Mt Batur
Mt Batur - Lovina
Munduk - Bedugul
- Beach cabin (2 nights), Guesthouse (2 nights), Hotel (10 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Boat , Bicycle , Private Van
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Ubud - Kecak dance performance
- Ubud - Bayung Gede (Kahyangan) Village to Tampak Siring cycling tour
- Sidemen - Village tour
- Sidemen - Traditional Village Lunch
- Mt Batur - Sunrise volcano climb
- Lovina - Menjangan Island Reef snorkeling tour
- Lovina - Banjar Hot Springs
- Munduk - Waterfall walk
- Lovina - Seririt Market visit
- Bedugul - Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Masbagik - Village Walk & Pottery Demonstration
- Puyung - Local Village Lunch
- Pringasella - Village walk
- Labuhan Pandan - Snorkeling
- Labuan Pandan - BBQ dinner
- Labuhan Pandan - Island Picnic Lunch
- Senaru - Waterfall walk
- Senaru - Sasak village walking tour
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Gili Islands are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali & Lombok Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali & Lombok Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali & Lombok Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali & Lombok Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- A good level of fitness is essential, as there are a range of physical activities included (cycling from Ubud, hiking Mt Batur, village walks and hikes in Lombok and two snorkelling trips).
- There is one very early start – your sunrise climb of Mt Batur kicks off at 3 am. This means you'll be walking over some gravel and volcanic rock in the dark. Head torches, warm clothing and good walking shoes are a must. The view at sunrise is well worth the effort, especially if the weather's fine!
- Bali and Lombok are blessed with fairly consistent temperatures year round, however the rainy season is usually from October through to March. During this time there are generally frequent downpours, although generally these do not last long and the temperatures are usually still warm
- There are two included snorkelling trips - for confident swimmers this is a great chance to see the sealife
- Lombok is more conservative than it's Balinese neighbour. Particularly in smaller towns and during village walks, it is best to dress conservatively
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Your fellow travellers
Alternate Finish point description