Best Time to Visit Singapore
- JAN Avg Daily: 30 °C Avg Nightly: 23 °C
- FEB Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- MAR Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- APR Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- MAY Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 25 °C
- JUN Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- JUL Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- AUG Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- SEP Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- OCT Avg Daily: 31 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- NOV Avg Daily: 30 °C Avg Nightly: 24 °C
- DEC Avg Daily: 29 °C Avg Nightly: 23 °C
- 174 views
You can share the above illustration on your site via this link
Singapore is one of the most modern countries in Asia and is becoming a popular travel destination among travelers from around the world. This small island is just a little over 2 centuries old but has a lot to offer. From enchanting architecture to world-renowned food and shopping, Singapore has it all! You just have to find out the best time to visit Singapore!
High season: January - December
Low season: None
All seasons: November - May, June - October
The best time to visit Singapore is any time of the year. Thanks to its proximity to the equator, the island country experiences a hot and humid climate throughout the entire year.
Singapore is a country that has many monsoon seasons, but December - January is when it rains the most, so it is good for you to be prepared.
The summer heat stays consistent throughout the year, but during the monsoon months, such as December - January, the humidity might go up as well.
The weather in Singapore during April and October can be rather stifling, as there will be no breeze blowing in from the ocean.
October to April — High Season
The weather in Singapore will be warm and humid, with a little bit of rainfall. This is the northeastern monsoon, driven by the weather changes in the South China Sea. Singapore experiences rainfall throughout the year, but there will be an increase in the amount of rainfall in December and January, which are the wettest months of the year. There will only be average rainfall during the remaining months. Around Christmas and Easter time, there will be a spike in tourists, which will increase the prices in Singapore. Make sure you get your bookings well in advance!
- Avg. Temperature: 73 – 88° F / 23 – 31° C
- Rainfall: 165 – 261 mm
- Season: High Season
- Highlights: This is the best time to visit Singapore for a number of reasons. You can experience some wonderful festivals, such as the Chinese New Year (in February), or the traditional Tamil festival of Thaipusam in January. The country draws in a lot of crowds during Christmas, which is celebrated with pomp and splendor! Except for the months of November and December, this is a great time to explore the Botanic Gardens, which will be lush green due to the rains. Downtown Singapore will have a number of great parties that you’ll want to look into as well!
May to October — Wet Season/ Low Season
The weather in Singapore is pretty much the same. The climate will be warm and humid, and some amount of rainfall is expected throughout the months. There might be a slight change in the air quality and visibility during this period, as Singapore will be subject to the smoke and haze arising from the slash and burn fires that take place in Sumatra, Indonesia. The smoke and haze usually start in May. If you have any breathing problems, you should check up on the haze to see if it will be a problem.
- Avg. Temperature: 75 – 88° F / 24 – 31° C
- Rainfall: 150 – 171 mm
- Season: High Season
- Highlights: This is probably the most happening season to visit Singapore, due to the number of exciting events held. From the Dragon Boat Festival in June to the Grand Prix Singapore in September, there is plenty to look forward to. Those who like shopping will definitely want to check out the Great Singapore Sale from June to August. This can definitely give Dubai’s shopping festival a run for its money! Those who love exploring nature can head to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, as trekking will be easier during this season!