HOTEL PICK-UP: We will pick you up from your hotel and provide you with snacks to keep your hunger pangs at bay until breakfast time.
SYDNEY FISH MARKETS: We are proud of the meals we serve you on our food and wine tours. We think it is fitting that our tours from Sydney include local produce from one of Australia’s most famous seafood destinations. Enjoy a coffee and a leisurely wander through the markets with your guide who will tell you all about the local seafood on offer.
BREAKFAST ON THE HAWKESBURY: You are in store for an adventure, so the saying “breakfast is the most important meal of the day” has never been more true! We will take you to a beautiful spot nestled into the banks of Hawkesbury River for a freshly cooked breakfast.
GETTING TO WINE COUNTRY: There is a reason we call our expeditions “tours from Sydney”. We want you to enjoy your journey every step of the way, from the moment we pick you up. On our way into “wine country”, we will take you along the convict built Great North Road and tell you about the Hunter and its rich history. We aren’t just a tour bus, we are a sight seeing experience, and you might even be lucky enough to spot some of Australia’s native wildlife on your travels while your guide teaches you a little bit about Australian culture.
THE WINERIES OF THE HUNTER: The wineries we select for your tour are carefully chosen based on our intimate local knowledge and the preferences of your tour group. You will enjoy a range of wineries in unique locations, from panoramic views of the Great Diving Range, to rolling hills and sleepy country hamlets.
LOCAL PRODUCE: If you are on a tour from Sydney, you may get the chance to stop in to one of the Hunter’s best local produce shops (time permitting).
THE LAST STOP: We will finish your tour with a visit to one last winery before you begin your return trip to Sydney. Enjoy a food and wine menu designed especially for your visit prepared by our expert chef. Who knows, you may even learn a little about matching wine and food!
Our tours were established because we love where we live and we love what we do. Life too often gets in the way of enjoying the beautiful country we live in. We offer a break from your normal life, so you can let your hair down, relax, and enjoy delicious food and wine without a worry in the world.
- • Pick-up from most Sydney hotels, please contact us to confirm that we can pick you up from your location
- • Snacks provided upon pickup for your tour from Sydney
- • A visit to the famous Sydney Fish Markets
- • A dedicated chef for your tour to ensure you enjoy first class food
- • Breakfast cooked fresh on the banks of the Hawkesbury River
- • A progressive gourmet lunch that is stretched over all 3 vineyards
- • Your tour will include 3 private wine tastings and 3 different wineries
- • You will get to sample local produce
- • We provide comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles to ensure that your drive from Sydney is pleasurable