- Sightseeing tour
- National parks
- duration 1 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a stunning sunset from your favorite vantage point in the Blue Mountains
- Avoid the crowds! Give peak hour with later departures a miss
- Enjoy a guided bush walk with amazing views and wildlife spotting
- See the Three Sisters rock formation overlooking the Jamison Valley
See the stunning Blue Mountains in all their glory. Embark on a tour of this national park, also a World Heritage site, while avoiding the crowd. Enjoy the spectacular mountains range, a sandstone tableland etched out in places, as far as the eye can see.
The Blue Mountains encompass a vast number of canyons, waterfalls, tall trees and sheer cliffs faces and are covered with giant eucalyptus trees that give off a blue haze, which is also the reason behind their name.
Embark on a long, scenic bush walk. See the different flora and fauna that are residents of this protected area. Have lunch before making your way to the beautiful Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters rock formation. As the sun sets, bare witness to the sky showered with a magnificent array of colours - a perfect photo opportunity!
- National park entry fees
- Guided bushwalk
- A light picnic lunch
- Australian wildlife spotting
- Experienced driver/guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- WiFi on the return journey home
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Selected pick up/drop off points in Sydney (Kings Cross & city areas)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThings to carry: a water bottle, comfortable walking shoes, warm/wet weather clothing, hat, sunscreen, camera, money to purchase beverages Children: not suitable for children under the age of 8, due to the amount of walking involved and for safety reasons