- Get up close and personal with the active volcanoes scattered across the Aeolian Islands and perhaps take a dip in one of the suplhur springs.
- Surrounded by dramatic valleys and craters set in a lunar-like landscape, towering Mt.
- Search crumbling Greek and Roman ruins in the charming seaside town of Taormina.
SaveUS$ 600From US$ 4,135 US$ 3,721 15 days View Tour
|Jun 16||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 30||Only 6 seats left|
- Wander through colourful markets and try Palermo's unique street food.
- Enjoy a hands-on cookery class with a local chef in Trapani.
- Sample a variety of local specialities during the included produce and wine tastings.
SaveUS$ 97From US$ 1,935 8 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore Baroque heritage in Noto and Ragusa Ibla.
- Visit archaeological sites in Siracusa, Agrigento and Selinunte .
- Cover the island's highlights and best heritage sites in nine days.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 9 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 8 seats left|
- Ride the stunning UNESCO Noto Valley.
- Visit the charming Baroque towns of Modica and Noto.
- Point-to-point rides through picturesque countryside and quaint villages.
SaveUS$ 91From US$ 1,825 8 days View Tour
|May 26||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 23||Only 5 seats left|
- Hike on three active volcanoes.
- Kayak and swim in the cobalt Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Learn about the Aeolian Islands' geology.
SaveUS$ 93From US$ 1,855 8 days View Tour
|May 26||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 8 seats left|
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient ruins in the Neapolis Archaeological Park and the attractive lanes and piazza's of Ortygia Island.
- Agrigento - Visit Sicily's most famous Classical remains in the Valley of the Temples with its remarkable Doric architecture.
- Palermo - Explore the cultural melting pot of Sicily's capital and visit the majestic Norman cathedral at nearby Monreale.
SavingUS$ 86From US$ 1,624 8 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 9 seats left|
- Turquoise seas, coral-lined grottoes and unspoilt sandy beaches.
- Exotic Mediterranean flora; orange groves, dwarf palms and olive trees.
- Mediaeval churches, ancient villages and pre-historic caves.
SaveUS$ 111From US$ 2,215 8 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 8 seats left|
- Romantic Venice is like no other city in the world, a watery wonderland literally sinking under the weight of its iconic sights.
- Explore the masterpiece medieval town of Gubbio – centuries of history around every corner and the requisite cobblestone streets, gothic palaces and churches, all with stunning views straight across the valley.
- Visit the birthplace of St Francis, Italy's second holiest city, to explore the imposing basilica built in his name.
SaveUS$ 366From US$ 7,320 29 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 30||10+ seats left|
- Gozo - Two full days of varied sightseeing and short walks on Malta's unspoilt sister island.
- Megalithic Temples - Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra.
- Grand Harbour Cruise and the Three Cities - Tour by boat of the spectacular Grand Harbour in Valletta and visits to the ancient cities of Senglea, Vittoriosa and Cospicua.
SavingUS$ 161From US$ 3,049 15 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 9 seats left|
- Breathtaking walks with expansive views are the perfect way to experience Sicily’s spectacular beauty.
- Explore the lunar-like landscape of Europe’s largest active volcano – the towering Mount Etna.
- Discover the truly ancient history of the island with the ‘Sicilian Stonehenge’ in the Malabotta forest.
SaveUS$ 686From US$ 4,725 US$ 4,252 11 days View Tour
|Jun 11||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 2||Only 7 seats left|
- Walk on Mt Etna, Europe's highest active volcano.
- See the continuous volcanic activity of Stromboli.
- Discover the picturesque villages of the Aeolian Islands.
SaveUS$ 76From US$ 1,515 8 days View Tour
|May 26||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 1 seat left|
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and much more.
- Feel La Dolce Vita while sipping espresso alongside sharp-dressed locals on the glamorous Sorrentine Peninsula.
- Explore the vast, frozen in time ruins of ancient Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of Mt Vesuvius, the volcano that destroyed it.
SaveUS$ 284From US$ 5,670 22 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 29||Only 5 seats left|
- Visit UNESCO Heritage-listed Baroque cities..
- See stunning cathedrals and perfect piazzas..
- Taste what makes Sicily special with delicious food and wine..
- Mount Etna - Hike the other-worldly lava and pumice strewn landscapes of Europe's highest volcano.
- Aeolian Islands - Catch a ferry to the island of Vulcano and climb to the crater rim.
- Taormina and Syracusa - Time to explore the streets and ancient sites of these picturesque towns.
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient Greek and Roman sites of a city which once rivalled Athens in the Greek world.
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples.
- Palermo - Sicily's capital, visit the majestic Norman cathedral at Monreale.
SavingUS$ 142From US$ 2,698 15 days View Tour
|Jun 1||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 9 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Italy
Travelling to Italy? Chat with a local travel specialist in Italy who can help organize your trip.
Matteo Piccardi Travel Expert in Italy
Massimo Giannetto Travel Expert in Italy
Stefania Grillo Travel Expert in Italy