- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit the highlights of Shiraz including Eram Gardens and the Vakil Complex
- Tour the most important historical sites of the ancient Persian civilization
- Visit Kashan, including Fin Garden and the historical houses of Brojerdis and Tabatabais
On this tour, travel through Iran to explore the ancient civilizations, glorious monuments, and architecture, extraordinary UNESCO World Heritage sites, fascinating nomads, stunning desert landscapes, ethical diversity and exotic Persian cuisines. Choose a guided tour and experience the historical sites or step into an adventure and enjoy unknown destinations and places or live with nomads. Feel the hospitality of Iranians and also the beauty of the land.
Day 1: Arrival in Shiraz
Day 2: Shiraz, Persepolis, Pasargadae, Yazd
Day 3: Yazd
Day 4: Yazd, Meybod, Na'in, Isfahan
Day 5: Isfahan
Day 6: Isfahan, Abyaneh, Kashan
Day 7: Kashan, Tehran
Day 8: Tehran-Airport (End of tour)
- Air conditioned transport throughout the tour
- 7-nights accommodation in 3/4 -star hotels, with breakfast
- Early check-in option
- Daily refreshments
- English/French speaking guide and driver
- Alls cost of the guide/ driver (insurance, food, accommodation, fuel, parking charge, toll, etc.)
- Transportation to/from airport
- Official visa reference No.
- Any International tickets
- Entrance fees
- Visa fee
- Any expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, mini bar used in the room, tips etc.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.