- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Special access Rome sightseeing tour
- See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, The Vatican, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & Piazza Navona
- Locally guided tour of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica & the art of the Vatican Museums
- See St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City
A full week of la dolce vita, pronto. This one is pure Italian travel condensed into 8 days, covering all the big bucket-list destinations of Venice, Florence & Rome, plus the smaller cities of Chianti, Pisa, Verona, and the 'Medieval Manhattan' of San Gimigano. We'll ooh and aah over antipasto & Chianti in a 16th century Tuscan winery, dine on regional specialties in local trattorias, boat through the canals and islands of Venice, and explore the architecturally magnificent city of Florence. Expect comfy hotels and plenty of world-famous espresso & pizza on the way.
Day 1: Arrive Rome
Day 2: Rome
Day 3: Rome to Florence via Vatican City
Day 4: Florence
Day 5: Florence incl Chianti Region and San Gimignano
Day 6: Florence to Venice via Pisa and Verona
Day 7: Venice
Day 8: Depart Venice/Rome
Day 9: Venice to Rome via Bologna
Day 10: Depart Rome
- Rest your head in twin or triple-share rooms in cosy hotels located in brilliant downtown locations. If you prefer to sleep solo, you can pay a bit extra to upgrade to single room.
- Welcome to the land of indulgence - think creamy pasta, tasty pizza finished with a tangy scoop of gelato. In addition to 7 continental breakfasts, we'll treat you to 2 scrumptious regional dinners at local trattorias.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italian Espresso tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 118 today.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italian Espresso tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 11 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italian Espresso tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Espresso tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.