- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Paris from the top of The Eiffel Tower, visit the Louvre
- Cruise on the canals of Venice
- Explore the Eternal city of Rome during a guided, sightseeing tour
- Admire the architectural beauty of Florence, the city that gave the world Michelangelo
Walk around the canals of Venice and soak up the rich artistic heritage of Florence. Explore ancient Rome, see the stunning architecture of the city that dates back more that 2,000 years. Go on a walking tour around the city's beautiful piazzas. Learn more about the dark history of Santa Maria del Popolo and see the Trevi Fountain as well as the Pantheon. End your tour in the Eternal City.
Day 1: Paris
Day 2: Paris
Day 3: Paris - Lucerne
Day 4: Lucerne - Venice
Day 5: Venice
Day 6: Venice - Florence
Day 7: Florence
Day 8: Florence - Rome
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome
- Accommodation: 4-star hotels (9 nights)
- Complimentary breakfasts in some hotels
- Transfers between the destinations as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- All activities as per the itinerary, including tickets to the Eiffel Tower & guided visits to the Louvre as well as the Uffizi Gallery
- International flights to/from the starting & ending cities
- Transfers, except for those mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not included in the 'What's Included' section
- Meals, except for those mentioned on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.