- In the cultural treasure trove that is New York City, experience two Broadway shows.
- Embark on a voyage to experience "Lady Liberty" upclose.
- Join a local guide for a tour of New York City’s timehonored landmarks.
Experience the best of “the Big Apple” in this spectacular tour. From Rockefeller Center to Greenwich Village, New York City is a destination that will dazzle even the most seasoned traveler. Spend four nights in the heart of Midtown close to Central Park and Times Square. Take your seat and watch the curtain rise for two exciting Broadway shows. Ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. See the Empire State Building and Central Park. Visit the poignant 9/11 Museum and 9/11 Memorial. Enjoy plenty of free time to shop and explore this fabulous city on your own. Get ready to “start spreading the news!”
Day 1 : New York City, New York - Tour Begins
Day 2 : New York City
Day 3 : New York City
Day 4 : New York City
Day 5 : New York City - Tour Ends
- 3 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Sheraton New York Times Square
- Transport Included
- Guided by Tour Manager/s
- Any international flights to/from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spotlight on New York City tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spotlight on New York City tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2023, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spotlight on New York City tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spotlight on New York City tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- All travelers, including those that are vaccinated, will be required to wear a mask on all forms of public transportation and in situations where masks are required by the country, state, municipality and sites, attractions or venues we visit on tour.
- In hotels, specific protocols will vary from destination to destination, hotel to hotel. Overall, rooms and areas like restaurants, fitness centers, etc. will be deep-cleaned regularly, with rooms disinfected thoroughly between guests.
- All surfaces will be sanitized often in vehicles, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas with disinfecting wipes. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times and drivers will wear protective gear when appropriate.
- Adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing will be ensure by local partners. Guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.