- This safari tour includes stops to view the Great Rift Valley escarpment
- Safari accommodation is provided in economy, luxury lodge or tented camps
- Enjoy a game drive safari with transport in a pop up top safari minivan
- Pick up from Nairobi airport, Nairobi city hotels included
Maasai Mara is home to the splendid wildebeest migration, several herds of zebra and other iconic wildlife. Enjoy searching for animals in this African wilderness. Also, discover the magic of Lake Nakuru National Park, an important wildlife sanctuary, which hosts an abundance of birds and varied wildlife, including both white and black rhinos.
See the best of Kenyan wildlife without hassle on this tour, which includes accommodation and meals. The tour also includes an option of staying a night in a Maasai village.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Day 2: Maasai Mara Full Day
Day 3: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Day 4: Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Pick up from the airport
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All meals
- Professional guide/driver
- All park entrance fees
- All game drives
- Items of personal nature
- Alcoholic & soft drinks
- Maasai village visit
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.