- duration 33 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Nairobi, extend your stay to explore the sites.
- Arusha, the safari gateway. The Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Views of Mt Meru and Mt Kilimanjaro. Pangani, a historical coastal town. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania's largest city. Mikumi National Park (transit only).
- Beautiful northern beaches & historic Stone Town (UNESCOlisted).
- Lake Malawi, one of the African Great Lakes, with beautiful beaches, bays and inlets.
Head down Africa way on this epic 33 day journey. Visit National Parks, beautiful beaches and bustling cities on this adventure of a lifetime.
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2-5 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 6 Pangani
Day: 7 Dar es Salaam
Day: 8-10 Zanzibar
Day: 11 Mikumi
Day: 12 Iringa
Day: 13-15 Lake Malawi
Day: 16-18 South Luangwa National Park
Day: 19 Livingstone
Day: 20 Chobe National Park
Day: 21 Victoria Falls
Day: 22-23 Victoria Falls
Day: 24 Kasane
Day: 25 Maun
Day: 26-27 Okavango Delta
Day: 28 Maun
Day: 29 Palapye
Day: 30 Blyde River Canyon
Day: 31-32 Kruger National Park
Day: 33 Johannesburg
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Kenya Comfort Hotel and 28 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 27 breakfasts, 25 lunches and 25 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drive in Chobe NP, Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP, South Luangwa and Kruger NP
- Chobe River Boat Cruise
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - 2019 - $2040pp, paid in USD. 2020 - $2090pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 57 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 38 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Kenya to Kruger - 33 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya to Kruger - 33 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.