- duration 33 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Begin your African adventure in the vibrant Kenya capital, and head out to explore independently
- Spot all of Africa's Big Five as you explore the world famous game reserves of the Serengeti and UNESCOlisted Ngorongoro Crater
- Unwind on the pristine beaches, explore historic Stone Town and opt for a sunset dhow cruise or visit to a spice plantation
- Spend three days travelling along the western edge of Lake Malawi, which takes up one third of the country
Enjoy a real African adventure, from Nairobi to Johannesburg. Check out some of Africa's greatest game parks, idle about on the tropical island of Zanzibar, relax on the shores of Lake Malawi and enjoy the rush at Victoria Falls.
Day: 1 Nairobi
Day: 2-5 Ngorongoro Crater
Day: 6 Pangani
Day: 7 Dar es Salaam
Day: 8-10 Zanzibar
Day: 11 Mikumi
Day: 12 Iringa
Day: 13-15 Lake Malawi
Day: 16-18 South Luangwa National Park
Day: 19 Livingstone
Day: 20 Chobe National Park
Day: 21 Victoria Falls
Day: 22-23 Victoria Falls
Day: 24 Kasane
Day: 25 Maun
Day: 26-27 Okavango Delta
Day: 28 Maun
Day: 29 Palapye
Day: 30 Blyde River Canyon
Day: 31-32 Kruger National Park
Day: 33 Johannesburg
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Kenya Comfort Hotel and 28 nights camping. Tents and sleeping mats provided
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 3 night Zanzibar Excursion including ferry transfer, accommodation, Spice Tour and Dhow Sunset Cruise
- 27 breakfasts, 25 lunches and 25 dinners
- Arrival transfer from Nairobi Airport on day 1
- A fully equipped overland truck for transportation and game drives
- All road taxes and tolls
- Services of 3 person crew (leader, driver, cook)
- Park entry and game drive in Chobe NP, Ngorongoro NP, Serengeti NP, South Luangwa and Kruger NP
- Chobe River Boat Cruise
- International flights and visas
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- Local payment - $2090pp, paid in USD
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya to Kruger - 33 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya to Kruger - 33 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya to Kruger - 33 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.