- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Photography tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Photographic safari guided by Paul Goldstein every detail considered with photographers in mind
- Six nights at the superb and intimate Kicheche Camps; located in prime locations across Kenya's exclusive conservancies
- Off road driving permitted in the Mara conservancies, getting you closer to the action
- Strict rules enforced on vehicle conduct within the Mara conservancies to prevent overcrowding
- Private conservancies work in harmony with Maasai landowners and ensure lowtourism density – just one bed per 350 acres of wilderness
Africa conjures up images of acacia dotted plains, herds of migrating wildebeest and zebra pursued relentlessly by their predators. Being in the right place at the right time, with the best light to capture these scenes is the essence of this safari. Join a small group led by award winning photographer and passionate conservationist Paul Goldstein, who will work tirelessly to get you the best photographic opportunities. This safari exudes style - premium tented camps within a private conservancy provide a comfortable base in an exclusive location, internal flights get you into the wilderness quickly, and vehicles are designed with photographers in mind to ensure you will always be set up for the perfect shot! Be prepared for early starts, long days and plenty of advice and enthusiasm. The exclusive Kicheche Camps are located in prime spots within the conservancies, where it is not uncommon to observe wildlife from the veranda. Wilderness fans and photographers alike will fall in love with Africa after a week at Kicheche.
Day 1: Start Nairobi; morning flight to Masai Mara.
Day 2-6: Sharpen your photography skills on the vast plains of the Masai Mara.
Day 7: Morning game drive; afternoon flight to Nairobi; depart Nairobi.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Internal flights to/from the Mara Conservancies
- All transport and listed activities
- Named tour leader, chosen for their experience and great customer feedback,Tips to Kicheche Camp staff are included (only the cost of tipping the guide will be extra)
- Tip for the tour leader
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Travel insurance
- Visas or vaccinations
- Save US$ 440 today.
- Earn US$ 293+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kenya Photographic Safari with Paul Goldstein - Premium Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 July 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kenya Photographic Safari with Paul Goldstein - Premium Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kenya Photographic Safari with Paul Goldstein - Premium Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.