- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR in Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland
- CRUISE on the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney Harbour
- SCENIC DRIVE through Queenstown with views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables Mountain Range
- VIEW Darling Harbour from your Sydney hotel room, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House on your city tour
The unspoiled natural splendour, sophisticated cities and bewitching landscapes of Australia and New Zealand take centre stage on this extraordinary discovery of two destinations unlike any other.
Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (2 Nights)
Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
Day 3: Fly from Melbourne - Cairns (3 Nights)
Day 4: Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Cairns Free Time
Day 6: Fly from Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
Day 7: Sydney Sightseeing
Day 8: Sydney Free Time
Day 9: Fly from Sydney - Queenstown (3 Nights)
Day 10: Queenstown Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Queenstown Free Time
Day 12: Fly from Queenstown - Rotorua (2 Nights)
Day 13: Rotorua Sightseeing
Day 14: Rotorua - Auckland
Day 15: Depart Auckland
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 14 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (Including Connect With Locals)
- 7 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 216+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 29 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.