- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR in Melbourne and Sydney
- CRUISE on the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney Harbour
- SCENIC DRIVE through Queenstown with views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables Mountain Range
- VIEW Darling Harbour from your hotel room, Sydney Harbour Bridge, a Maori cultural performance
The unspoiled natural splendour, sophisticated cities and bewitching landscapes of Australia and New Zealand take centre stage on this extraordinary discovery of two destinations unlike any other.
Day 1: Arrive Melbourne (2 Nights)
Day 2: Melbourne Sightseeing
Day 3: Melbourne - Cairns (3 Nights)
Day 4: Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Cairns Free Time
Day 6: Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)
Day 7: Sydney Sightseeing
Day 8: Sydney Free Time
Day 9: Sydney - Queenstown (3 Nights)
Day 10: Queenstown Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 11: Queenstown Free Time
Day 12: Queenstown - Auckland
Day 13: Auckland - Rotorua (2 Nights)
Day 14: Rotorua Sightseeing
Day 15: Depart Auckland
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 14 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (Including Connect With Locals)
- 7 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Melbourne to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney, Sydney to Queenstown, Queenstown to Auckland
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 215+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 19 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.