- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Melbourne and Sydney
- Explore Hartley's Crocodile Adventures in Cairns, Sydney, and Rainbow Springs Nature Park in Rotorua with a Local Specialist
- Scenic Cruise on the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, and on Sydney Harbour
- Scenic Drive through Queenstown with views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables Mountain Range
Your perfect two-week introduction to all the must-sees awaits on this Australia and New Zealand tour. Get out on the water at the Great Barrier Reef. Explore wildlife sanctuaries and scenic rainforests topped off with moving Maori villages, glittering glowworm caves, and a Queenstown adrenaline rush in epic New Zealand.
Day 1: Welcome to Melbourne
Day 2: Discover the Magic of Melbourne
Day 3: North to Sunny Cairns
Day 4: A Natural Wonder, the Great Barrier Reef
Day 5: Time to Explore Tropical Cairns
Day 6: Set your Sights on Sydney
Day 7: Sydney's Eclectic Sights
Day 8: A Different View of Sydney
Day 9: Fly into Fun in Queenstown
Day 10: Say Hello to Laura on Her Farm
Day 11: Queenstown to Spend as You Wish
Day 12: Fly North to Auckland
Day 13: Culture Capital Rotorua
Day 14: Delve into Maori Culture
Day 15: Farewell Rotorua and Auckland
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- 14 Breakfasts
- 5 Regional Dinners
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Melbourne to Cairns, Cairns to Sydney, Sydney to Queenstown, Queenstown to Auckland
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Melbourne and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 236+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Australia and New Zealand Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.