- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 8
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Discover isolated beaches and sandbars.
- Explore small fishing villages.
- Swim and snorkel the vibrant coral reefs of the Indian Ocean.
- Savour local cuisine.
- Experience a traditional drumming performance on Fulidhu.
- Moor at small beaches and peaceful harbours at night
- Show more
The extraordinary islands of the Maldives are some of the world's most spectacular and a multi-day cruise on a dhoni boat is the best way to take it all in. This seven-day cruise takes you to turquoise lagoons, perfect beaches, and isolated sandbars that might have only existed in your dreams until now. Every day offers calming sea breezes and countless photo opportunities with time in between to relax on the sundeck or socialize with fellow travellers over a great seafood meal. With a dhoni cruise boat as your home base for this adventure, you'll have everything you need at your fingertips.
Day 1: Male/South Malé Atoll
Day 2: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 3: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 4: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 5: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 6: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 7: South Malé Atoll/Male
- Dhoni boat (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD35-45 for meals not included.
- Dhoni boat.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer), crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Maldives Plastic Clean Up
- Arrival transfer
- Fulidhoo Island visit and Bodu Beru performance
- Felidhu Island visit
- Bodu Mora Island visit
- Snorkelling equipment (*see important notes in trip details for restrictions due to Covid-19 health and safety protocols*)
- Beach time in the Maldives
- Seven days aboard a traditional dhoni boat
- Any international flights to/from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Maldives Dhoni Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Dhoni Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Dhoni Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Dhoni Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.