- Visit the strange rock formations in Joshua Tree National Park.
- Enjoy a drive down Route 66.
- Have a pizza dinner along the rim of the Grand Canyon during sunset.
- Hike in the Grand Canyon.
- Visit Horseshoe Bend and Camp along Lake Powell.
- Hike through the hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Go Glamping in Zion.
- Enjoy stargazing around the campfire.
- Show more
Embark on an adventure to the American Southwest where you’ll experience some of the country’s most sought after national parks. We can practically guarantee that you’ll fall in love with the desert landscapes of Joshua Tree and that you’ll never want to leave the splendour of the Grand Canyon. With plenty of challenging yet rewarding hikes through four major national parks and some of the best stargazing in the world, this is a trip you sure don’t want to miss. So set those out of office messages and get ready for a whirlwind journey that you’ll never forget.
Day 1: Los Angeles/Joshua Tree National Park
Day 2: Joshua Tree National Park/Grand Canyon National Park
Day 3: Grand Canyon
Day 4: Grand Canyon/Page
Day 5: Page/Bryce Canyon
Day 6: Bryce Canyon/Zion National Park
Day 7: Zion National Park
Day 8: Zion National Park/Las Vegas
- Hotel (1 nt), participation camping (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD105-140 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Visit to Joshua Tree National Park
- Drive along Route 66
- Grand Canyon sunset pizza dinner
- Hike in Grand Canyon National Park
- Visit to Horseshoe Bend
- Camping near Lake Powell
- Bryce Canyon National Park visit
- Zion Glamping
- Zion National Park visit
- Entrance fees to all national parks and monuments with hiking and walking excursions
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this USA Road Trip — Joshua Tree & the Southwest Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 100 today.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this USA Road Trip — Joshua Tree & the Southwest Parks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
USA Road Trip — Joshua Tree & the Southwest Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this USA Road Trip — Joshua Tree & the Southwest Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.