- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3850 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Trek through the Sacred Valley
- Visit the salt mines at Maras
- Tour Machu Picchu; the mountaincrowning Incan citadel
The trek starts in Lares and takes you through a swathe of the Sacred Valley that’s home to many traditional weavers and farmers. In this part of Peru, the valleys and peaks of the Andes crest and fall like ocean waves, and the hoof marks of alpacas are more common than footprints.
You will also have the chance to enjoy the hot springs, which are divided into various pools ranging from freezing cold to boiling. They are all composed of pure volcanic water, which is medicinal in nature and considered to be good for your bones, stress, muscles and headaches.
Day 1: Cuzco - Famous Thermal Baths - Kiswarani Waterfall Camp
Day 2: Quiswarani - Condor Pass - Cancha Cancha Village
Day 3: Huaran - Maras Salt Mine - Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo - Cuzco
- 2 camping nights, 1 hotel night
- Meals during the trek
- Accredited tour guides
- Train to/from Machu Picchu
- Camping equipment
- Entrance fees
- Tours and transfers
- Domestic airfare
- International airfare
- Personal porters
- Travel Insurance
- Sleepings/trekking poles
- Meals not mentioned
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.You will be hiking for about six hours every day. All meals, camping equipment and camping mats are included for the four days. Sleeping bags, trekking poles and personal porters are not included, but are available on request. Persons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Best Tours.