Highlights10% off Today
- Adventure through the lush Taman Negara National Park, where your local guide will explain traditional medicines made from the plants
- Snorkel the turquoise seas around the Perhentian Islands, a paradise of unspoiled forests and white sands
- Spend time with a local family at a homestay, an authentic local experience that gives a real insight into village culture
- Explore the lowlands, highlands and jungles of Borneo and the Malaysian Peninsula.
- Bargain hunt in bustling Kuala Lumpur
- Relax at the cool tea stations of the Cameron Highlands
- Experience multi-cultural Penang
Highlights Read More20% off Today
- Soak in the vibrant Little India and its amazing tastes
- Explore the amazing flavors amid the bustle of China Town
- Sip on a flavorsome coffee in a traditional KL coffee house
- Experience the most sacred month in Kuala Lumpur as the sun sets and the city comes alive with Ramadan celebrations.
- Taste a diverse sampling of mainly traditional Malay and some ethnic Indian and Chinese delights only known by locals.
- Cruise the stalls of a bustling Ramadan night market.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results